Tickets are available at the door:
$7 Seniors and Adults, $3 College and High School Students, Children admitted free.
The Center Street bridge is closed. Please download our printable map for directions to the parking lots.
Support Symphony West!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Symphony West. Support us every time you shop!
The Symphony West Orchestra, in partnership with Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory Outreach Department, makes its home in the Western suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio. The Orchestra is committed to continuing education and enrichment of the arts for children and adults of all ages. It is incorporated as a non-profit organization and meets its financial needs through advertisers, sponsors and ticket sales and grants. SWO is an associate member of the North Olmsted Community Council.
The Orchestra has three main objectives:
- To provide a means for persons to participate in musical fine arts activities, rehearsals and performance,
- To contribute to the musical fine arts culture in the metropolitan area, and
- To be available to other community groups and organizations in the metropolitan area to further interest in the local Fine Arts.
Rehearsals will resume Tuesday, September 12 at a new location: Saint Clarence Church at 30106 Lorain Road in North Olmsted, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. Please bring a music stand.
There will be NO rehearsal on:
- October 31
- November 7
- December 19
- December 26
- January 2, 2018
- March 27
Our confirmed 2017-18 dates at BW, Gamble Auditorium are:
- December 12 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- December 15 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
- March 6 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- March 9 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
- May 15 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- May 18 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
Symphony West Orchestra is open to many different types of musicians. There are high school and adult students who want to develop and refine their skills. There are people who played in high school, but chose not to pursue music as a career, and wish to maintain their skills. There are music teachers who otherwise would not get an opportunity to play with a group, as well as professionals who enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere of a community group and want to see music flourish at a community level. Every member has a common love of music despite differences in ability and all strive for a quality performance.
Interested in joining? Email us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your phone number and a valid email address. We have openings in all sections, but we are especially in need of violin, viola, cello, string bass, french horn, and percussion.