Featuring Ruffing Montessori Middle School Choir, Hilary Watts, Director
Fri., December 14, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Fri., March 8, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Fri., May 17, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Please join us as a musician, audience member, donor, or volunteer, and help us bring classical music to our community!
Tickets are available at the door:
$7 Seniors and Adults, $3 College and High School Students, Children admitted free.
Rehearsals for the 2018-2019 Season will be on Tuesdays from 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. beginning on September 25. They will be held at Saint Clarence Church at 30106 Lorain Road in North Olmsted, Please bring a music stand. Also consider bringing a battery operated stand light.
There will be NO rehearsal on:
- November 6
- December 18 and 25
- January 1, 2019
- April 16, 2019
Our confirmed 2018/2019 dates at BW, Gamble Auditorium are:
- December 11 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- December 14 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
- March 5 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- March 8 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
- May 14 - dress rehearsal 7:30
- May 17 - CONCERT (call time 6:30, concert starts 7:30)
Symphony West Orchestra, in partnership with the Baldwin Wallace Conservatory Outreach Department, makes its home in the Western suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio. The Orchestra is committed to continuing education and enrichment of the arts for children and adults of all ages through its family-friendly concerts.
The Orchestra is incorporated as a non-profit organization and meets its financial needs through advertisers, sponsors and ticket sales and grants. Symphony West Orchestra is an associate member of the North Olmsted Community Council.
The Orchestra has three main objectives:
- To provide a means for persons to participate in musical fine arts activities, rehearsals and performance,
- To contribute to the musical fine arts culture in the metropolitan area, and
- To be available to other community groups and organizations in the metropolitan area to further interest in the local Fine Arts.
Support Symphony West!
Symphony West Orchestra is open to many different types of musicians. There are high school and adult students who want to develop and refine their skills. There are people who played in high school, but chose not to pursue music as a career, and wish to maintain their skills. There are music teachers who otherwise would not get an opportunity to play with a group, as well as professionals who enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere of a community group and want to see music flourish at a community level. Every member has a common love of music despite differences in ability and all strive for a quality performance.
Interested in joining? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your phone number and a valid email address. We have openings in all sections, but we are especially in need of violin, viola, cello, string bass, french horn, and percussion.